Thank you for your interest in becoming a Non-GMO Project Approved Laboratory.
Non-GMO Project Approved Laboratories are the cornerstone of our Product
Verification Program and are part of a select group of laboratories worldwide permitted to analyze High-Risk Inputs for use in over 57,000 Non-GMO Project Verified Products.
All Non-GMO Project Approved Laboratories receive exclusive on-going benefits including:
- A dedicated page on the NGP website promoting their expertise and services
- Rights to use the Non-GMO Project Approved Laboratory logo
- An Approved Laboratory Certificate to confirm their status as a Non-GMO Project Approved Laboratory
When first approved, laboratories also receive these promotional benefits:
- A press release announcing their newly approved status published on nongmoproject.org
- Notifications sent to all Technical Administrators advising them that a new laboratory has been approved
Below is a brief overview of the requirements.
- ISO Accreditation certificate and scope
- Details regarding GM Event Tests offered
- Analytical Reports templates
- Proficiency Testing participation and results
- The Non-GMO Project Approved Laboratory Agreement
- The Non-GMO Project Approved Laboratory Questionnaire
Interested in applying? Review the requirements and register as a lab candidate. Questions about the application? Get in touch with us.
- Apply Now