As a consumer, you deserve transparency in whatever you put in your body.
Miracle Noodle believes wholeheartedly in the importance of knowing exactly what you're putting into your body, so we've partnered with the Non-GMO Project to ensure you have complete confidence in what you're eating. Non-GMO Project Verified Miracle Noodle uses only natural ingredients that are free of gluten and soy. Our products are for anyone looking for simple and better alternatives to traditional noodles and rice.
Miracle Noodle caters to your health, fulfillment and happiness. Take that bite guilt-free!
Spicy Miracle Ramen with Seared Kielbasa and Jammy Eggs
Every meal needs a little kick, and Spicy Miracle Ramen just might be your new favorite. Try this fun recipe with your family and friends!
Half a small onion, diced
2 green onions, diced
2 tsp of garlic, minced
2 tsp of ginger, minced
2-3 tsp of Flavor God Everything Spicy Seasoning
1/4 cup Rao's Homemade Marinara Sauce
1 tbsp of coconut aminos
2 dried chiles, chopped
2-3 cups of chicken bone broth
Kielbasa, seared and sliced
1 soft boiled egg
- Prepare Miracle Noodles according to package directions. Set aside.
- Sauté half a small onion diced in a little sesame oil and avocado oil. Add green onions with the dark green parts set aside.
- Once the onions are soft, add minced garlic and ginger. Add a few teaspoons of Flavor God Everything Spicy Seasoning.
- Sauté for a minute, then add Rao's Homemade Marinara Sauce. Mix that in, then let it heat through.
- Put the sauce with onions, garlic and ginger in a blender till smooth.
- Return blended sauce to the pot and add coconut aminos. Add a few chopped red dried chiles to give extra spice, then add 2-3 cups of chicken bone broth.
- Bring to a boil and add Miracle Noodle Angel Hair. Let simmer for 10 minutes.
- Squeeze some lime juice over the top and pour into two bowls.
- In a pan, sear kielbasa is a bit of sesame oil.
- Top with sliced jalapeño, kielbasa, lime wedge, green onions and a soft boiled egg.
Optional: Try the Dash rapid egg cooker for an easy soft boiled egg.
*Photo courtesy of the author
Guest writer: This recipe was provided by guest contributor Heather Cox.