debuting a new line of La Dolce Vita biscotti and biscotti bites at this year’s Expo East taking
place Sept. 12 – 14. Baked with premium, Non-GMO Project Verified ingredients, Fairtrade
certified cocoa and cage-free eggs, these new products reflect the La Dolce Vita brand’s focus on contemporizing classic Italian-style treats, using the finest ingredients, to deliver on the needs of today’s health- and socially conscious consumers.
This year’s NEW La Dolce Vita product lineup includes:
● Almond: La Dolce Vita’s Almond Biscotti is a modern take on a classic Italian treat. It
delivers a flavor that is light, nutty and sweet.
● Almond Dark Chocolate: La Dolce Vita’s Almond Dark Chocolate Biscotti is a classic
Italian cookie that combines an Almond Biscotti with the rich taste of dark chocolate.
● Almond: La Dolce Vita’s Almond Biscotti Bites are a snackable, bite-sized version of the
classic, best-selling Almond Biscotti.
● Chocolate Hazelnut: La Dolce Vita’s Chocolate Hazelnut Biscotti Bites blend rich
chocolate with hazelnut to create a sweet, bite-sized indulgence.
● Limoncello: La Dolce Vita’s Limoncello Biscotti Bites are a crisp, tangy, bite-sized twist
on a classic Italian treat.
“At La Dolce Vita, we believe the best experiences come from what is simple, genuine and real
– in food and in life – and we want to ensure those values are reflected in the biscotti we bake,” said Kimberly Lang, director of marketing and innovation for Nonni’s Foods. “That’s why we’ve worked tirelessly to master the balance between indulgence and goodness to launch a new line that is made with premium, recognizable, non-GMO ingredients that cater to the emerging consumer desire for wholesome snack products.”
Each recyclable box of La Dolce Vita biscotti and biscotti bites includes six individually wrapped Italian biscotti and 20 delicious, bite-sized biscotti, respectively, ranging from 130 to 160 calories per serving. The products retail for $4.99 - $5.49 per box and are all baked with care at La Dolce Vita’s bakeries in the United States.
To sample and learn more about La Dolce Vita’s new biscotti and biscotti bites, stop by booth
#1747 during show floor hours. To locate your nearest retailer, visit ladolce.com/locator.
About Nonni’s Foods LLC
Nonni’s Foods LLC is an artisan, Italian-inspired baked goods company with a devotion to using real, premium quality ingredients. Founded in 1988, the artisan bakery was opened with the inspiration and family recipes traced back to Lucca, Italy, and continues to provide delicious delights made with no artificial flavors or preservatives. “Nobody treats you like Nonni’s” is the company’s promise offering consumers delicious baked goods they can feel good about eating. Nonni’s products include Nonni’s Biscotti and THINaddictives. For more information and a store locator, visit www.nonnis.com, Twitter.com/NonnisFoods or facebook.com/NonnisBiscotti and
About La Dolce Vita
La Dolce Vita was founded by Paola Tulliani and her daughter Renee in 1993. Starting with a
60,000 square foot facility in Scottsdale, Arizona, Paola and Renee quickly expanded from local specialty stores to selling their delicious biscotti and baked goods across the United States. Today, La Dolce Vita is a member of the Nonni’s family of classic Italian-inspired baked goods that focuses on providing simple and delicious biscotti and biscotti bites. For more information and a store locator, visit https://ladolce.com.