Each spring, over 80,000 attendees descend upon Natural Products Expo West at the Anaheim Convention Center for the largest trade show of its kind. Influencers and innovators from around the world network, talk shop, and showcase the hottest trends pushing the envelope in the natural and organic food space. The Non-GMO Project team will be back again this March with the latest news on the GMO landscape, answering your questions about product verification.
With nearly half of all consumers actively looking to avoid GMOs — and many are willing to pay a premium to do it — Non-GMO Project Verified is proud to offer North America’s most trusted seal for GMO avoidance. If you’re attending Expo West, we’d love to connect. Come see us at booth #2545 and learn how Non-GMO Project Verified can help add value to your product and retail offerings.
Join us for Little Labels, Big Impact: How Certifications Can Increase Sales While Protecting People and Planet
Exhibitor Presented Seminar
Learn the value of labeling your products with Non-GMO Project, the Marine Stewardship Council, and Fairtrade America certifications, in a panel discussion facilitated by RangeMe. See the latest market research and insights into why consumers prefer products that carry these shortcuts to sustainability, accountability and trust--especially during a pandemic.
Contact email@example.com to set up a meeting at the Non-GMO Project booth with a member of our team. Looking forward to seeing you there!
From CRISPR Babies to Regulatory Loopholes: The New GMO Landscape
Thursday, March 7 from 4:00-5:30 PM
Marriott Platinum Ballroom 3
Join us for a conversation about the state of the non-GMO landscape, including:
- The rise and threat of emerging GMO techniques
- The steps brands are taking to keep GMOs out of consumers shopping baskets
- Consumers’ changing attitudes toward GMOs
- What the USDA’s National Bioengineered Food Disclosure Standard means for consumers, brands, and retailers
- Megan Westgate, Executive Director, Non-GMO Project
- Abby Cullinan, Consultant, The Hartman Group
- Justin Gold, CEO & Founder, Justin’s
- Nicole Atchison, Chief Technology Officer, PURIS
Rebecca Spector, West Coast Director, Center for Food Safety