The current comment period focuses on proposed changes and questions resulting from the spring 2013 public comment period, which ran from April 30, 2013 through June 30, 2013. The Standards Committee will be accepting comments on these changes and questions from November 4 through December 4, 2013.
This process depends on stakeholder input; we hope you will take the time to submit comments!
During this comment period the Standards Committee is also soliciting input on a number of specific questions. Click on the links below to review the questions and submit responses to them:
- Questionnaire for ALL topics EXCEPT seed (topics include honey, vitamins & supplements, variances #4 and #5, regarding micro and minor ingredients)
- Questionnaire for only SEED
- Questionnaire for only HONEY
- Questionnaire for only VITAMINS & SUPPLEMENTS
- Questionnaire for only VARIANCE #5 (Verification of Non-GMO Project compliance of Minor and Micro Ingredients using supplier affidavits)
Thank you in advance for your contributions to this important process!