The Non-GMO Project's last retailer webinar was so popular that we'll be hosting another!
This will be our last info session before Non-GMO Month begins... Don't miss it! Sign up your whole team for a jam-packed session on GMOs - Friday, Sep 16, 2011, from 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM PDT (starts at 12:00 pm MDT, 1:00 pm CDT, 2:00 pm EDT).
Register here now!
During this webinar, we will provide you and your team with all of the information you’ll need to engage your customers, and prepare for Non-GMO Month 2011.
We will cover:
- Basic information about genetically modified organisms (GMOs)
- History and overview of the Non-GMO Project
- Updates on recent developments in the fight against GMOs (salmon, alfalfa, etc.)
- Key talking points for addressing consumer concerns about the issue
- Exciting strategies for successful Non-GMO Month promotions.
- Other retailers’ approaches to going Non-GMO right now!
We will be available to answer any questions during an an optional 30-minute Q&A immediately following the presentation.
We look forward to speaking with you!