With consumer interest in Non-GMO food higher than ever, the Non-GMO Project is hosting a webinar for retailers on Wednesday, August 31st, 2011, from 10:30 am-11:30 pm PDT (starts at 11:30 pm MDT, 12:30 pm CDT, 1:30 pm EDT).
During this webinar, we will provide you and your team with all of the information you’ll need to engage your customers, and begin preparing for Non-GMO Month 2011.
We will cover:
- Basic information about genetically modified organisms (GMOs)
- History and overview of the Non-GMO Project
- Updates on recent developments in the fight against GMOs (salmon, alfalfa, etc.)
- Key talking points for addressing consumer concerns about the issue
- Exciting strategies for successful Non-GMO Month promotions.
- Other retailers’ approaches to going Non-GMO right now!
We will be available to answer any questions during an an optional 30-minute Q&A immediately following the presentation.
We look forward to speaking with you!