Check all the labels to ensure the products are Non-GMO Project Verified, make sure my family only eats Non GMO products and to support only companies involved in the Non-GMO project. We have also planted our own veggies and herbs in recycled wine crates. Because my daughter is not a science experiment, we only support companies that are deeply involved with this same endeavor. We thank Whole Foods La jolla and the non-GMO Project for being our partners in this noble goal. Thank you so much for being a part of our baby’s growth and development as much as being a part of our everyday clean and green living. My daughter perfected her grasp reflex using Honest O’s and daily munches on her mashed blueberries from 365, among other eats. We owe you so much for making us healthy; thank you. Let us all bloom where we are planted!
- Ingredient Manufacturer Announces Non-GMO Project Verified Caffeine Ingredient
- RawFusion Protein Announces Non-GMO Project Verification
- The Non-GMO Project is Headed to Natural Products Expo West
- Algalif Achieves Non-GMO Project Verification for Astalíf Astaxanthin Ingredient
- An Interview with Amarjit Sahota, President and Founder, Ecovia Intelligence