As a nurse I know what goes into your body is important. So I went Non-GMO last year. I’m so committed there’s not a lot of places with non-GMO stuff around where I live and I drive an hour and a half once a week to get groceries and now I’m starting my 1st non-GMO/organic garden!!! Committed you ask… I think so (: GMO free for life!
- Sustainable Foods Summit Goes Online
- Upcoming Webinar- The Butterfly Effect: Unlocking the Power of Non-GMO Project Verification
- Hundreds of Retailers Support Fairtrade and Non-GMO Month this October
- NON-GMO PROJECT STATEMENT ON USDA APHIS’s DECISION TO DEREGULATE GMOs
- In A World of Connections, What’s Your Butterfly Effect?