As a nurse I know what goes into your body is important. So I went Non-GMO last year. I’m so committed there’s not a lot of places with non-GMO stuff around where I live and I drive an hour and a half once a week to get groceries and now I’m starting my 1st non-GMO/organic garden!!! Committed you ask… I think so (: GMO free for life!
- Fruit Bliss Snackable Fruit and Nut Bites Now Non-GMO Project Verified
- Second Public Comment Period of 2018 Now Underway on the Non-GMO Project Standard
- Consumer Awareness of GMOs Continues to Soar
- Emerging Techniques in Biotechnology Pose New Risks to the Non-GMO Supply Chain
- Europe’s Highest Court Confirms: Products of New Genetic Engineering Techniques are GMOs