As a nurse I know what goes into your body is important. So I went Non-GMO last year. I’m so committed there’s not a lot of places with non-GMO stuff around where I live and I drive an hour and a half once a week to get groceries and now I’m starting my 1st non-GMO/organic garden!!! Committed you ask… I think so (: GMO free for life!
- NON-GMO PROJECT STATEMENT ON USDA APHIS’s DECISION TO DEREGULATE GMOs
- In A World of Connections, What’s Your Butterfly Effect?
- Supporting Non-GMO Project Clients in Unprecedented Times
- Working Together Through the COVID-19 Crisis — a letter from our Executive Director
- Ciranda Celebrates 25 Years of Organic Ingredient Supply