On January 24th, Park Slope Food Co-op in Brooklyn, NY will hold a panel discussion on GMOs featuring Dr. Michael Hanson of the Consumers’ Union and Eden Foods founder and CEO, Michael Potter. The panel, which follows an introductory event held in November, will address such questions as whether GMOs are safe, if consumers have a right to know whether their food contains GMOs, and why are there no laws requiring the identification of GMOS on food product labels.
- Ingredient Manufacturer Announces Non-GMO Project Verified Caffeine Ingredient
- RawFusion Protein Announces Non-GMO Project Verification
- The Non-GMO Project is Headed to Natural Products Expo West
- Algalif Achieves Non-GMO Project Verification for Astalíf Astaxanthin Ingredient
- An Interview with Amarjit Sahota, President and Founder, Ecovia Intelligence