Bake with non-gmo flours, drink non-gmo and organic milk, make most of my own personal care products with non-gmo ingredients, eat non-gmo/organic/grassfeed meats whenever possible. Phase out products with “modified” starches or oils that are known to have been modified. Use non-gmo oils for sautéing.
- Sustainable Foods Summit Goes Online
- Upcoming Webinar- The Butterfly Effect: Unlocking the Power of Non-GMO Project Verification
- Hundreds of Retailers Support Fairtrade and Non-GMO Month this October
- NON-GMO PROJECT STATEMENT ON USDA APHIS’s DECISION TO DEREGULATE GMOs
- In A World of Connections, What’s Your Butterfly Effect?