Supporting Retailer Program
Working together to protect a non-GMO food supply
What is the Supporting Retailer Program (SRP)?
The SRP provides businesses that sell Non-GMO Project Verified products year-round support navigating the GMO issue. As a Supporting Retailer, you will have access to a suite of materials and resources designed to help you stand out as a thought leader on this issue in your community.
How do I get involved?
Members donate $150 per store and $100 per additional store location, renewable annually. In appreciation of this tax-deductible contribution, the Project provides additional materials and support for your staff and customers to help promote non-GMO products in your stores year round. Interested? Sign up here!
Why become a Supporting Retailer?
Receive the recognition you deserve as a retailer committed to providing non-GMO options. Supporting Retailers receive consultation and training opportunities designed to help you stand out as the non-GMO leader that you are:
- A 30-minute one-on-one session to discuss meaningful, achievable non-GMO goals around purchasing and promotions
- A special Non-GMO Project Supporting Retailer logo for use on your web sites, in social media communications, and marketing materials
- Your store will receive a listing on the Project’s shopping app (for IOS and Android), special designation on NonGMOProject.org, NonGMOMonth.org and on the Project’s lifestyle website LivingNonGMO.org
- Welcome Kit
- One Supporting Retailer poster, 10.5″ x 7.5″ (see image at right)
- One door decal
- 10 Project logo stickers
- 10 Non-GMO Project buttons
- 50 GMO FAQ pocket guides
- 1 Non-GMO Fridge Magnet (4″x 7″)
- (100) shelf chips
Already a Supporting Retailer? Access Tools for Retailers here.