Supporting Retailer Program
Working together to protect a non-GMO food supply
What is the Supporting Retailer Program (SRP)?
The SRP provides businesses that retail Non-GMO Project Verified products year-round support navigating the GMO issue. As a Supporting Retailer, you will have access to a suite of materials and resources designed to help you stand out as a thought leader on this issue in your community.
How do I get involved?
Members donate $150 per store and $100 per additional store location, renewable annually. In thanks for this tax-deductible contribution, the Project provides additional materials and support for your staff and customers to help promote non-GMO products in your stores year round. Interested? Sign up here!
Why become a Supporting Retailer?
Receive the recognition you deserve as a retailer committed to non-GMO food and products. Supporting retailers receive exclusive tools, consultation, and training opportunities designed to help you stand out as the non-GMO leader that you are:
- A 30-minute one-on-one non-GMO strategy consult, to help you hone your policy and outreach strategy.
- Quarterly consumer-focused articles exploring the most important news on the issue, framed for store newsletter/or social media publication
- Exclusive high-level webinars and training tools, and opportunities to explore the issue with the experts at the non-GMO Project
- Online Supporting Retailer portal loaded with information and outreach tools
- A special Non-GMO Project Supporting Retailer logo for use on your web sites, in social media communications, and marketing materials
- Retailer-specific e-news, and fresh social media copy every month to help you spread the word.
- Your store will be listed at nonGMOproject.org, and in the Project’s shopping guide iPhone App
- Support in framing meaningful, achievable non-gmo policy goals around purchasing and promotions
- Print Materials
- Two Supporting Retailer posters, 12.25″ x 17.25″ (see image at right)
- 10 Project logo stickers
- 20 Non-GMO Project buttons
- 10 GMO FAQ pocket guides
- 1 Non-GMO Fridge Magnet (4″x7″)
Already a Supporting Retailer? Access Tools for Retailers here.