Supporting Retailer Program
Working together to protect a non-GMO food supply
What is the Supporting Retailer Program (SRP)?
As a Supporting Retailer, you will have access to a suite of materials and resources designed to help you share your non-GMO commitment with your customers and stand out as a thought leader on this issue in your community. Through the Supporting Retailer Program the Non-GMO Project and retailers work together to educate consumers and to protect and build sources of Non-GMO food and products.
How do I get involved?
Members donate $150 per store and $100 per additional store location, renewable annually. In thanks for this tax-deductible contribution, the Project provides additional materials and support for your staff and customers to help promote non-GMO products in your stores year round. Interested? Sign up here!
What will I receive as a Supporting Retailer?
The Supporting Retailer Program includes:
- Two Supporting Retailer posters, 12.25″ x 17.25″ (see image at right)
- 10 Project logo stickers
- 25 Non-GMO Project buttons
- 10 GMO FAQ pocket guides
Educational and Outreach Tools
- Online Supporting Retailer portal loaded with information and outreach tools
- Three Shelf Talker designs, one of the best tools for helping your customers begin making Non-GMO choices.
- Quarterly consumer-focused articles exploring the most important news on the issue, framed for store newsletter/or social media publication
- Exclusive Supporting Retailer webinars providing greater depth of information, exploration of retailer-relevant topics, and opportunities for Q&A with the Non-GMO Project team
- A special Non-GMO Project Supporting Retailer logo for use on your web sites, in social media communications, and marketing materials
- Retailer-specific e-news, highlighting opportunities to engage with shoppers via social media, web, and in-store events
- Your store will be listed at nonGMOproject.org, and in the Project’s shopping guide iPhone App
- Support in framing meaningful, achievable non-gmo policy goals around purchasing and promotions
What is the benefit to my store?
Participating in this program provides you with the recognition you deserve as a retailer committed to non-GMO food and products, and it will help you educate your customers about their right to an informed choice when it comes to GMOs.
Already a Supporting Retailer? Access Tools for Retailers here.