Nature’s Path Cinnamon Oatmeal Pancakes
Cinnamon Oatmeal Pancakes
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
Total time: 15 mins
Serves: 7 pancakes
- 1 pouch Nature’s Path® Apple Cinnamon Instant Hot Oatmeal, uncooked*
- 1/3 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
- Pinch salt
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup Milk
- Vegetable Oil, for skillet
- Maple Syrup, Honey, or Fresh Fruit, for serving
- Empty contents of oatmeal pouch into medium sized bowl.
- Separate any stuck-together raisins.
- Mix in flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Stir in 1/3 c. milk and let sit for 2 minutes.
- Stir in more milk if batter becomes very thick.
- Heat a griddle or large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Brush lightly with oil.
- Drop 1/8 c. (2 tbs.) batter per pancake onto griddle, allowing space for spreading.
- Cook until tops are dry around edges and bottoms are lightly browned.
- For best results, shove thin spatula under entire pancake to flip.
- Continue cooking until second side is lightly browned and pancakes are cooked in center. Serve immediately with your choice of pancake toppings.
*This product is enrolled but not verified. For a list of Nature’s Path verified products click here
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe