The Non-GMO project was nominated to be a competitor in the Ashoka Changemakers “GMO Risk or Rescue? Helping consumers decide.” The question was “What are your ideas about how to help consumers make better, more informed choices?” which is what we’re all about, so we are very excited to have submitted an entry. The winner gets $1500 and training in social media, the votes are pretty low across the board (highest amount of votes is 34 so far), so every vote means a lot!
How To VOTE for us on Changemakers:
1. Click here to login to Changemakers
2. Complete the registration page, and submit it. You are now logged in.
3. Navigate to our competition entry at http://www.changemakers.com/en-us/node/58742
4. You will now see a box on the right hand side labeled ‘Take Action’ (blue thumb icon). Click on the ‘vote for this entry’ button.
5. You have now cast your vote, thank you for your support!