I commit to the non-GMO challenge for me and my children’s health. My oldest son has ADHD, and the information that I have a read I feel compelled to change his diet especially to keep out the red 40 dye. I have noticed a spike in all of our energy and over all well being since I started us on organic & non-GMO foods.
- Animal Feed is the Key to a Non-GMO Future
- BioBag Announces New Non-GMO Project Verification
- Deerland Enzymes & Probiotics Earns Non-GMO Project Verification for ProHydrolase®
- Tiesta Tea Receives Official Stamp of Non-GMO Project Verified
- Heartland Crush Opens Iowa Non-GMO Soybean Processing Facility