As part of its ongoing campaign to offer Non-GMO Project Verified products to its customers, Sethness Products Company has announced that eleven of its Caramel Colors and Caramelized Sugar Syrups are now Verified by the Non-GMO Project.
To date, the following Sethness products have received verification:
- OC114 Class I Caramel Color (Liquid/Organic)
- OC234 Class I Caramel Color (Powdered/Organic)
- SB121 Class I Caramel Color (Liquid)
- SSC300 Class I Caramel Color (Liquid)
- CS1 Class I Caramelized Sugar Syrup
- CS5 Class I Caramelized Sugar Syrup
- CS30 Class I Caramelized Sugar Syrup
- P285 Class III Caramel Color (Liquid)
- SBDS Class IV Caramel Color (Liquid)
- SB115 Class IV Caramel Color (Liquid)
- SB702 Class IV Caramel Color (Powdered)
Sethness will continue to make announcements as more products receive verification.
“To address the growing trend for non-GMO consumer products, Sethness has taken the initiative to have all qualified products receive Non-GMO Project Verification,” states Tom Schufreider, COO of Sethness. “As the leading expert in Caramel Colors, we believe that it’s only natural that we take this step to support our customers as they continue to develop clean-label products.”
Sethness’ Non-GMO Project Verified products are produced in compliance with the Non-GMO Project Standard—that means Sethness must follow rigorous best practices for GMO avoidance, including segregation and traceability to prevent contamination. Achieving this verification assures Sethness customers who require non-GMO ingredients are getting products that are verified by the industry standard.
For more information on the Non-GMO Project, please visit nongmoproject.org.
For more information on Sethness products, or to request a sample, please contact:
Sethness Products Company