As the Non-GMO Project moves into a stage of active public outreach and education, we’re excited by the support of companies like Guayaki, who are doing everything they can to help spread awareness about GMOs and the Non-GMO Project, including promotion on their label. Guayaki recently enrolled all of their bottled mate products in the Project’s Product Verification Program, and the “Non-GMO Project Verified” Seal will start appearing on labels this fall. In addition, Guayaki has is printing a 2″ x 2″ information panel on their best-selling “Pure Mind” mate, which they hope will lead to greater awareness about the Project’s efforts to secure North American’s right to clearly labeled, indpendently-verified non-GMO food and products. As Guayaki Creative Director Steven Karr said, another perk of being promoted on the “Pure Mind” flavor, besides its popularity, “is that the mate combined with Gingko and Tulsi makes people clear headed, so they’ll really understand your message about clean “clear” food.” We hope so!
- Veggie Noodle Company Receives Non-GMO Project Verification
- Garden of Life® Earns Non-GMO Project Verification for its Entire Line of Dr. Formulated Probiotics Products
- Non-GMO Project Hosts Biannual Board Retreat
- Symmes Creek Ranch in Ohio Receives Non-GMO Project Verification for Grain Finished Beef Cattle
- Lightlife Announces Its Entire Line Of Products Is Now Non-GMO Project Verified