As the Non-GMO Project moves into a stage of active public outreach and education, we’re excited by the support of companies like Guayaki, who are doing everything they can to help spread awareness about GMOs and the Non-GMO Project, including promotion on their label. Guayaki recently enrolled all of their bottled mate products in the Project’s Product Verification Program, and the “Non-GMO Project Verified” Seal will start appearing on labels this fall. In addition, Guayaki has is printing a 2″ x 2″ information panel on their best-selling “Pure Mind” mate, which they hope will lead to greater awareness about the Project’s efforts to secure North American’s right to clearly labeled, indpendently-verified non-GMO food and products. As Guayaki Creative Director Steven Karr said, another perk of being promoted on the “Pure Mind” flavor, besides its popularity, “is that the mate combined with Gingko and Tulsi makes people clear headed, so they’ll really understand your message about clean “clear” food.” We hope so!
- Animal Feed is the Key to a Non-GMO Future
- BioBag Announces New Non-GMO Project Verification
- Deerland Enzymes & Probiotics Earns Non-GMO Project Verification for ProHydrolase®
- Tiesta Tea Receives Official Stamp of Non-GMO Project Verified
- Heartland Crush Opens Iowa Non-GMO Soybean Processing Facility