As the Non-GMO Project moves into a stage of active public outreach and education, we’re excited by the support of companies like Guayaki, who are doing everything they can to help spread awareness about GMOs and the Non-GMO Project, including promotion on their label. Guayaki recently enrolled all of their bottled mate products in the Project’s Product Verification Program, and the “Non-GMO Project Verified” Seal will start appearing on labels this fall. In addition, Guayaki has is printing a 2″ x 2″ information panel on their best-selling “Pure Mind” mate, which they hope will lead to greater awareness about the Project’s efforts to secure North American’s right to clearly labeled, indpendently-verified non-GMO food and products. As Guayaki Creative Director Steven Karr said, another perk of being promoted on the “Pure Mind” flavor, besides its popularity, “is that the mate combined with Gingko and Tulsi makes people clear headed, so they’ll really understand your message about clean “clear” food.” We hope so!
- An Interview with Amarjit Sahota, President and Founder, Ecovia Intelligence
- Update on the Arctic® Apple
- Trans-Ocean Products Simply Surimi Brand Achieves Non-GMO Project Verification
- NutriGold® Raises The Bar Again With Omega-3 Fish Oils in Non-GMO Project Verified Next-Generation PlantGels™
- AlgaeHealth Announces AstaZine® Natural Astaxanthin is now Non-GMO Project Verified