With consumer interest in Non-GMO food higher than ever, the Non-GMO Project is hosting a webinar for retailers on Wednesday, May 4, 2011, from 11 am-12:30 pm PDT (starts at 12 pm MDT, 1 pm CDT, 2 pm EDT).
To register, click here.
During this webinar, we will provide you and your team with all of the information you’ll need to engage your customers, and begin preparing for Non-GMO Month 2011.
We will cover:
- Basic information about genetically modified organisms (GMOs)
- History and overview of the Non-GMO Project
- Updates on recent developments in the fight against GMOs (salmon, alfalfa, etc.)
- Key talking points for addressing consumer concerns about the issue
- Exciting news about Non-GMO Month 2011, coming up in October
- Other retailers’ approaches to going Non-GMO right now!
There will also be time for your questions.
We look forward to speaking with you!