Feeding my pup, Merlot, only non-GMO foods and treats! Working for a manufacturer that has a Non-GMO Verified product, Natural CALM, I do pretty good with my own diet and have gone out of my way to get good food for my pet. Recently though I realized that despite how much better his food may be, it is not certified Non-GMO which leads me to believe that it has GMOs in it! My challenge is to change his diet and free him from any GMOs.
- Animal Feed is the Key to a Non-GMO Future
- BioBag Announces New Non-GMO Project Verification
- Deerland Enzymes & Probiotics Earns Non-GMO Project Verification for ProHydrolase®
- Tiesta Tea Receives Official Stamp of Non-GMO Project Verified
- Heartland Crush Opens Iowa Non-GMO Soybean Processing Facility