Check all the labels to ensure the products are Non-GMO Project Verified, make sure my family only eats Non GMO products and to support only companies involved in the Non-GMO project. We have also planted our own veggies and herbs in recycled wine crates. Because my daughter is not a science experiment, we only support companies that are deeply involved with this same endeavor. We thank Whole Foods La jolla and the non-GMO Project for being our partners in this noble goal. Thank you so much for being a part of our baby’s growth and development as much as being a part of our everyday clean and green living. My daughter perfected her grasp reflex using Honest O’s and daily munches on her mashed blueberries from 365, among other eats. We owe you so much for making us healthy; thank you. Let us all bloom where we are planted!
- Truly Grass Fed™Announces Non-GMO Project Verification
- Captain Drake LLC, Leading Supplier of Non-GMO Ingredients, Releases Non-GMO Project Verified Malic Acid
- Shank’s Extracts Receives Non-GMO Project Verification for Two-Fold Madagascan Pure Vanilla Extract
- Non-GMO Project responds to new IGEN Program for non-GMO labeling
- Country Natural Beef Rancher Families Announce the Launch of Oregon Country Beef: Pacific Northwest Non-GMO Project Verified Beef