As a nurse I know what goes into your body is important. So I went Non-GMO last year. I’m so committed there’s not a lot of places with non-GMO stuff around where I live and I drive an hour and a half once a week to get groceries and now I’m starting my 1st non-GMO/organic garden!!! Committed you ask… I think so (: GMO free for life!
- Blue Moose of Boulder Announces Non-GMO Project Verification
- Dr. Kracker’s Continued Dedication to Simple and Transparent Ingredients through the Non-GMO Project
- Castle Kitchen Foods Products Have Achieved Non-GMO Project Verification
- NadaMoo! Announces All 15 Flavors Now Non-GMO Project Verified
- Steiner’s Coffee Cake of New York™ All-Purpose Flour Earns Certificate of Verification