As a nurse I know what goes into your body is important. So I went Non-GMO last year. I’m so committed there’s not a lot of places with non-GMO stuff around where I live and I drive an hour and a half once a week to get groceries and now I’m starting my 1st non-GMO/organic garden!!! Committed you ask… I think so (: GMO free for life!
- Truly Grass Fed™Announces Non-GMO Project Verification
- Captain Drake LLC, Leading Supplier of Non-GMO Ingredients, Releases Non-GMO Project Verified Malic Acid
- Shank’s Extracts Receives Non-GMO Project Verification for Two-Fold Madagascan Pure Vanilla Extract
- Non-GMO Project responds to new IGEN Program for non-GMO labeling
- Country Natural Beef Rancher Families Announce the Launch of Oregon Country Beef: Pacific Northwest Non-GMO Project Verified Beef