As a nurse I know what goes into your body is important. So I went Non-GMO last year. I’m so committed there’s not a lot of places with non-GMO stuff around where I live and I drive an hour and a half once a week to get groceries and now I’m starting my 1st non-GMO/organic garden!!! Committed you ask… I think so (: GMO free for life!
- Veggie Noodle Company Receives Non-GMO Project Verification
- Garden of Life® Earns Non-GMO Project Verification for its Entire Line of Dr. Formulated Probiotics Products
- Non-GMO Project Hosts Biannual Board Retreat
- Symmes Creek Ranch in Ohio Receives Non-GMO Project Verification for Grain Finished Beef Cattle
- Lightlife Announces Its Entire Line Of Products Is Now Non-GMO Project Verified