I commit to educating myself and others about gmos and the importance of eating and growing organic. My family has started a non-profit Learning Farm to educate the public. Our mission is to protect our local food source by empowering every member of our community with access to resources for production, preserving, and perparation of safe healthy foods.
- Animal Feed is the Key to a Non-GMO Future
- BioBag Announces New Non-GMO Project Verification
- Deerland Enzymes & Probiotics Earns Non-GMO Project Verification for ProHydrolase®
- Tiesta Tea Receives Official Stamp of Non-GMO Project Verified
- Heartland Crush Opens Iowa Non-GMO Soybean Processing Facility