Buy organic fruits & veggies, only eat meat that came from animals that were grass fed & lived in good conditions, NEVER consume anything with any sort of corn or corn byproduct in it… This of course will be a challenge, it’s already been tough, but well worth it! I also commit to educating my friends & peers on the dangers of GMO’s.
- Animal Feed is the Key to a Non-GMO Future
- BioBag Announces New Non-GMO Project Verification
- Deerland Enzymes & Probiotics Earns Non-GMO Project Verification for ProHydrolase®
- Tiesta Tea Receives Official Stamp of Non-GMO Project Verified
- Heartland Crush Opens Iowa Non-GMO Soybean Processing Facility