On January 24th, Park Slope Food Co-op in Brooklyn, NY will hold a panel discussion on GMOs featuring Dr. Michael Hanson of the Consumers’ Union and Eden Foods founder and CEO, Michael Potter. The panel, which follows an introductory event held in November, will address such questions as whether GMOs are safe, if consumers have a right to know whether their food contains GMOs, and why are there no laws requiring the identification of GMOS on food product labels.
- Veggie Noodle Company Receives Non-GMO Project Verification
- Garden of Life® Earns Non-GMO Project Verification for its Entire Line of Dr. Formulated Probiotics Products
- Non-GMO Project Hosts Biannual Board Retreat
- Symmes Creek Ranch in Ohio Receives Non-GMO Project Verification for Grain Finished Beef Cattle
- Lightlife Announces Its Entire Line Of Products Is Now Non-GMO Project Verified