On January 24th, Park Slope Food Co-op in Brooklyn, NY will hold a panel discussion on GMOs featuring Dr. Michael Hanson of the Consumers’ Union and Eden Foods founder and CEO, Michael Potter. The panel, which follows an introductory event held in November, will address such questions as whether GMOs are safe, if consumers have a right to know whether their food contains GMOs, and why are there no laws requiring the identification of GMOS on food product labels.
- Animal Feed is the Key to a Non-GMO Future
- BioBag Announces New Non-GMO Project Verification
- Deerland Enzymes & Probiotics Earns Non-GMO Project Verification for ProHydrolase®
- Tiesta Tea Receives Official Stamp of Non-GMO Project Verified
- Heartland Crush Opens Iowa Non-GMO Soybean Processing Facility