Bake with non-gmo flours, drink non-gmo and organic milk, make most of my own personal care products with non-gmo ingredients, eat non-gmo/organic/grassfeed meats whenever possible. Phase out products with “modified” starches or oils that are known to have been modified. Use non-gmo oils for sautéing.
- Blue Moose of Boulder Announces Non-GMO Project Verification
- Dr. Kracker’s Continued Dedication to Simple and Transparent Ingredients through the Non-GMO Project
- Castle Kitchen Foods Products Have Achieved Non-GMO Project Verification
- NadaMoo! Announces All 15 Flavors Now Non-GMO Project Verified
- Steiner’s Coffee Cake of New York™ All-Purpose Flour Earns Certificate of Verification