Bake with non-gmo flours, drink non-gmo and organic milk, make most of my own personal care products with non-gmo ingredients, eat non-gmo/organic/grassfeed meats whenever possible. Phase out products with “modified” starches or oils that are known to have been modified. Use non-gmo oils for sautéing.
- Veggie Noodle Company Receives Non-GMO Project Verification
- Garden of Life® Earns Non-GMO Project Verification for its Entire Line of Dr. Formulated Probiotics Products
- Non-GMO Project Hosts Biannual Board Retreat
- Symmes Creek Ranch in Ohio Receives Non-GMO Project Verification for Grain Finished Beef Cattle
- Lightlife Announces Its Entire Line Of Products Is Now Non-GMO Project Verified