Bake with non-gmo flours, drink non-gmo and organic milk, make most of my own personal care products with non-gmo ingredients, eat non-gmo/organic/grassfeed meats whenever possible. Phase out products with “modified” starches or oils that are known to have been modified. Use non-gmo oils for sautéing.
- Animal Feed is the Key to a Non-GMO Future
- BioBag Announces New Non-GMO Project Verification
- Deerland Enzymes & Probiotics Earns Non-GMO Project Verification for ProHydrolase®
- Tiesta Tea Receives Official Stamp of Non-GMO Project Verified
- Heartland Crush Opens Iowa Non-GMO Soybean Processing Facility