JOIN OUR TEAM
Retail Programs Assistant
The Non-GMO Project is currently seeking a full-time Retailer Programs Assistant to join our mission-driven team. The Non-GMO Project is a nonprofit organization committed to preserving and building sources of non-GMO products, educating consumers, and providing verified non-GMO choices. The Retailer Programs Assistant will provide administrative and communications support for our Supporting Retailer Program, national Non-GMO Month events, and other Non-GMO Project activities.
The successful candidate will be highly organized, detail-oriented, energetic and quick to learn. Ability to clearly follow instructions and grasp a substantial amount of complex information is required. Must possess excellent phone skills as well as a warm, friendly and outgoing demeanor. Preference will be given to candidates who have a demonstrated interest in helping to protect the future of the North American food supply.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional experience with administrative tasks, such as processing high volumes of email and phone inquiries, customer service, and organizing files
- Solid computer literacy, including experience with Microsoft Office, database management and internet research
- A strong sense of order and organization
- Bachelor’s degree or 2-4 years relevant experience
- Experience with the natural foods industry and natural foods retailing a plus
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop a plus
This is a full-time position for 40 hours/week in our Bellingham, WA office. We are looking to hire as soon as possible, but there is some flexibility around start date.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Employment type
- Full time
- Professional level
- Salary details
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Health insurance; paid holidays, sick days and vacation
Thank you so much for your interest in the Non-GMO Project team! At this time, we do not have any more open positions, but please check back frequently.