JOIN OUR TEAM
Senior Director of Strategy & Industry Relations
The Non-GMO Project is currently seeking a Senior Director of Strategy & Industry Relations to help lead our mission-driven team. The Non-GMO Project is a non-profit organization committed to preserving and building sources of non-GMO products, educating consumers, and providing verified non-GMO choices. The Senior Director of Strategy & Industry Relations will work with the Standards Director and Verification Program Director to oversee development of our rapidly growing Product Verification Program.
The successful candidate will have senior leadership experience in related work (for example, inspection, certification, accreditation and/or other work with standards and supply chains). Must be diplomatic, tactical, highly organized, detail-oriented, and cooperative. Preference will be given to candidates with:
- Professional leadership experience with standards, certification and/or accreditation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strategic leadership background
- Team development experience
- A warm, friendly and outgoing demeanor
- Ability to learn quickly and think strategically
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Solid computer literacy
- A strong sense of order and organization
- Enthusiasm, motivation and desire to take initiative
- Experience with the natural foods industry a plus
This is a full-time, salaried position in our Bellingham, WA office.
Early summer 2014 start date.
- Employment type
- Full time
- Professional level
- Salary details
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Health insurance; paid holidays, sick days and vacation
Thank you so much for your interest in the Non-GMO Project team! At this time, we do not have any more open positions, but please check back frequently.